The Missouri Parent Advisory Council (PAC) is a group of family leaders, located around the state, who bring issues facing families to a higher level with the goal of improving access to programs for young children and families.
To Engage and Empower Missouri Families
Members of PAC are family leaders who have experience working with agencies who provide services to at-risk families with young children. Every family leader received training in Strengthening Families™ and the Protective Factors Framework through Strong Parents, Stable Children: Building Protective Factors to Strengthen Families training and facilitate leadership training.
Would you like to connect with other parents to find ways to improve services for children? Are you interested in getting involved in community activities?
For more information about the PAC, please contact:
- Cera Lusher, PAC Chairperson, (573) 751-6188
- Bethany Volkman, PAC Assistant Chairperson, (816) 560-4457
- Karese Love, PAC Secretary, (573) 301-7429
- Cindy Reese, DHSS Early Childhood Program Coordinator, (573) 522-9744
- Laura Malzner, CTF Program Director, (573) 751-6511
- Kelly Dudley, DMH Early Childhood Wellness Expert, (573) 751-0142
Through a partnership with Department of Social Services, the Missouri Head Start State Collaboration Office, Center For Family Policy & Research, Department of Human Development and Family Science, worked with the University of Missouri Extension Communications and Marketing to establish the Missouri Parent Advisory Council (PAC) video.